Welcome, leaders who do their best work in reality.
Thanks for joining the Real Work, Together network of humans, who also lead organizations big and small all over the world.
I really wish I could just show you all of the amazing people who are part of this corner of the internet. But I won’t, because it’s not actually cool to share people’s emails like that. (And rest assured, I’ll never share your email or info either.)
But you can join me on LinkedIn to get a public view of the amazing leaders who are part of the Real Work Done network.
I want you to know exactly what we stand for here at Real Work Done, here’s what you can expect from us going forward…
- We only send out emails when we have useful things to share. Usually, that’s about twice a month.
- For the next week or so, you’ll get an email mini-series from me to quickly show you what to expect from Real Work, Together. Because I want you to figure out if Real Work, Together deserves a place in your inbox.
- Part 1: The flood you can’t see, is already on it’s way to you.
I wholeheartedly believe that the only place good work happens is in reality. Let’s go.
“The last two and a half years of growing this sales team has oftentimes felt hopeless. No sales or business coach has had the answer to our problems and for the first time, we feel both optimistic and excited about what’s to come.”
– Founder and Sales Director at Marketing Agency
“I just wanted to share with you how much I enjoy your workshops. Your energy is so contagious! You just put it all out there and make everyone feel so welcomed and excited to be part of it. Thank you so much!”
– Program Manager at large healthcare company
“I cannot fully express how impactful working with you has been. Everyone you have worked with has significantly evolved their agile mindset and engagement. Your expertise is top-shelf but it is your enthusiasm for agile that opens minds and hearts to the principles. That is your superpower!”
-Technology manager, global financial services company
We have done real work with some really great people: